HIGH HANOVER PARKING GARAGE INFORMATION
FINAL High/Hanover Parking Garage Report with Appendix 05/12/15 (7MB)
HIGH/HANOVER PARKING GARAGE FEE
The High/Hanover Parking Facility charges $1.25 per hour for parking in the garage, with a maximum cost per day of $15.00. The garage is open 24 hours a day. Visitors may park overnight up to a maximum of seven days.
Parking Facility Manager (603) 431-5904
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
GARAGE MONTHLY PASSSES
For more information on how to obtain a Monthly Parking pass and the cost, please visit the City of Portsmouth website (Click here)
USE OF THE PARKING FACILITY
- The speed limit in the facility is 5 mph. Please use extreme caution while driving in the facility and watch for pedestrians.
- The vertical clearance in the facility is 7' 2".
- There are three entrances to the facility - Hanover Street, High Street and Fleet Street. Hanover Street is the only entrance with a booth attendant. The attendant booth is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- There are two exits from the facility - Hanover Street and Fleet Street.
- There is one elevator in the vicinity that exits onto High Street.
- There are four stairtowers at Hanover Street, Ladd Street, High Street and Fleet Street.
- Public Restrooms are available next to the Hanover Street entrance to the parking facility.
- The City is not responsible for articles stolen from cars or damage to cars within the facility.