HIGH HANOVER PARKING GARAGE INFORMATION
HIGH/HANOVER PARKING GARAGE FEE CHANGES
Effective Monday, March 3rd, the High/Hanover Parking Facility will charge $1.00 per hour for parking in the garage. Also on March 3rd the former policy of allowing the first hour of parking to be free will no longer apply. All parking hours will cost $1.00, with a maximum cost per day of $15.00.
Parking Facility Manager (603) 431-5904
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
GARAGE MONTHLY PASSSES
For more information on how to obtain a Monthly Parking pass and the cost, please visit the City of Portsmouth website (Click here)
USE OF THE PARKING FACILITY
- The speed limit in the facility is 5 mph. Please use extreme caution while driving in the facility and watch for pedestrians.
- The vertical clearance in the facility is 7' 2".
- There are three entrances to the facility - Hanover Street, High Street and Fleet Street. Hanover Street is the only entrance with a booth attendant. The attendant booth is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- There are two exits from the facility - Hanover Street and Fleet Street. The Fleet Street exit is only available to monthly lease holders.
- There is one elevator in the vicinity that exits onto High Street.
- There are four stairtowers at Hanover Street, Ladd Street, High Street and Fleet Street.
- Public Restrooms are available next to the Hanover Street entrance to the parking facility.
- The City is not responsible for articles stolen from cars or damage to cars within the facility.