PAY PARKING TICKETS
To make a payment(s), you will need: Your parking ticket # or your plate #
PAY PARKING TICKETS ONLINE (Click Here)
Please be advised:
- Bills and fees may not be available for payment on-line until 2-business days after issuance
- Payments may take up to ten (10) days to post to your account
- If paying an overdue Water or Sewer bill, that may result in a shutoff of services, please contact the billing office at (603) 610-7248 to notify them of your payment
- There is a convenience fee associated with online bill payments...
- Electronic checks (ACH Payment) flat fee of 35 cents
- Credit/debit cards: Calculated based on the payment amount and fee assigned by the credit card processor
The convenience fee will be clearly shown before you confirm your total payment. These convenience fees are NOT forwarded to the City - they are retained by the payment processor. Bills and fees may not be available for payment on-line until 2-business days after issuance.
Your information is secure. All payment transactions are processed in an "encrypted" fashion, ensuring the security of your credit card or bank account information. The City does not retain or store any credit card or bank account information.